The officials of NSOU have released the official NSOU Exam Form 2020-21 for BDP & PG candidates. The candidates admitted in the Netaji Subhas Open University need to submit the NSOU pg exam form fill up 2020 to appear in the examination. The candidates need to submit their nsou exam form fill up 2020 to get the chance validated to appear in the examination to be commenced for the candidates for further promotion of the candidates to the upper stages. Also, once the Prescribed time for the submission of the NSOU Online Form 2020 ends, the official will also release the official NSOU BDP Exam Routine 2020
Latest Updates: Get the NSOU PG Exam Form Fill up from Here With the help of the link We have added in this Article Below.
NSOU Exam Form 2020 BDP PG Examination Form Fill Up 2020-21
The NSOU BDP Exam Date 2020 is soon to be released on the official site for the candidates’ reference. But to appear in the prescribed NSOU PG exam routine 2020, you need to submit the NSOU PG form fill up 2020. The NSOU Form Fill Up 2020 needs to be submitted before the NSOU Form Fill Up 2020 Last Date. The NSOU Online Form Fill Up 2020 will help you to appear in the exams on the NSOU exam date 2020.
NSOU PG Exam Form Fill up – Apply Online
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of the Open University i.e. www.nsoubdp.com or www.wbnsou.ac.in
- Or you can make a direct visit by hitting the link on CLICK HERE.
- Then, on the appeared page, you need to signup with the system by entering the required details.
- Enrolment No.
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Study Centre Code
- Elective Subject
- Students Mobile No.
- Email Id
- Then hit the Submit Button to submit the NSOU Exam Form Fill Up 2020 PG.
- But to submit the NSOU BDP Form Fill Up 2020, you need to following as well
- Tick the Subject/Paper for which you have to appear
- If You Want to Tick Sub/Paper But it Shows RND, then It Means Renewal Not Done and you can not appear in the same.
- Then, submit OK.
- Lastly, Make the Payment.
CLICK HERE for the NSOU PG Exam Form Fill up
Do drop a comment in the below section to get further information about the NSOU Exam Form 2020-21