The officials of Andra Pradesh has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme on 9 July 2019 for which the citizens can submit their YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form 2019. The applicants can submit the YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form 2019 on the official site. Also, the candidates with a preference to get the benefit of the YSR Pension Yojana, one should submit the Andra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Application Form 2019. The Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh Sri. Y. S. Jagmohan Reddy has launched the scheme for the financial support to the needy Senior Citizens of the State.
YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF – sspensions.ap.gov.in
The officials of Andra Pradesh have released the YSR Amma Vodi & Aasara Scheme with the release of the YSR Pension Kanuka. As per the benefit provided to the candidates in the Pension Kanuka Yojana, the candidates will be benefitted with an amount of Rs. 2,250 P.M. As per the latest announcements made officially, there will be an increment to Rs. 3000/- and there will be a regular increase of Rs. 250/- per year.
Andra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Yojana Benefits – Features YSR Scheme
- The applicants to the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will get the benefit of Rs. 2250 per month.
- The government of Andra Pradesh will only allow the Senior Citizens from EWS (Economically Weaker Section) to avail the benefits under this scheme
- In the Andra Pradesh Pension Kanuka YSR, the beneficiaries will get the pension amount directly transferred to the Bank Account.
- Physically Disabled, transgender, Dappu Artists will get an amount of Rs. 3000 for every month.
- The applicant with Continuous Kidney Dialysis (CKD) will get an amount of Rs.10000 per month.
- Reducing the Old Age Pensioners from 65 to 60 Years Old.
Pension YSR Kanuka Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a resident of Andra Pradesh.
- The applicant should be of more than 50 years old in age.
- Andra YSR Pension Yojana is only for the senior citizens of the state.
- Applicant should be of Below Poverty Line with a White Ration Card.
Andra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Sized Photo
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application Form PDF – Apply Online
- Firstly visit the official website of the YSR Pension Kanuka Website i.e. sspensions.ap.gov.in to get all the latest updates related to the YSR Pension Yojana
- To submit the YSR Pension Yojana Application Form AP, you need to go to your area’s Government Office.
- Then, there fill the Andra Pradesh Pension Kanuka YSR Form.
- Laster, submit the Application Form to the officials with all the required Documents.
- Enter your bank details to which the amount should be transferred directly.
- Application will undergo through processes, and if they find you eligible, you will get the amount credited in the next month, and you receive a message.
- YSR Pension Scheme online application process is not yet started.
Do drop a comment in the below section to get the solution of your queries.