[मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना] Soil Health Card Scheme – सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड स्कीम इन हिंदी
Soil Health Card (SHC) scheme was started by the Government of India in the year of 2015. Additionally, सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड स्कीम is approved by the Department of Agriculture & Co-operation under the Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Ministry. Although, मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना facilitates every farmer soil nutrient status of his land and guide him accordingly on the dram of fertilizers as well as necessary soil modifications that should be kept up for good soil health. A Soil Health Card Scheme is used to appraise the current status of soil health and when used over time. To impel alterations in soil health that is affected by land management.
[सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड स्कीम] Soil Health Card Scheme in Rajasthan – मृदा स् वास् थ् य कार्ड योजना
Additionally, under this Soil Health Card Scheme in Rajasthan, farmers will be given a soil health card. Under this Soil Health Card Scheme information will be given about the soil type of the land of the farmers. They will given a list of the types of crops that can be planted in their land so that they get maximum benefit, and what needs to be improved in the soil of their land. Soil Health Card is a report card that will provide important information about soil quality.
(मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना विवरण) Soil Health Card Scheme Launched – मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना क्या है
Such as the type of soil, nutrient content, fertilizer required, the temperature of the crop for the crop and the condition of rainfall, etc. The main objective of this scheme is to boost the soil base and balance by the use of fertilizer so that farmers can get more yield at a lower price. Union Government launches Soil Health Card Scheme in Rajasthan. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched nationwide Soil Health Card (SHC) मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना in Suratgarh town of Sriganganagar district, Rajasthan.
[सॉइल हेल्थ कार्ड कैसे बनाये] Soil Health Card Rajasthan – प्रधानमंत्री मृदा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड योजना
- First, an officer fills a sample of some soil of your field.
- The soil is sent to the laboratory for testing.
- The experts there examine the soil and get all the information about the soil.
- They then prepare a report as to which soil contains more and less.
- After that report is uploaded online one by one with the name of the farmer.
- So that farmers can see their soil report as soon as possible and information is also given on their mobile.
- Farmers are printed and transported to homes by printing the Soil Health Card.
How To Apply For Soil Health Card
- Additionally, go to the soilhealth.dac.gov.in official website with the help of Soil Health Card link given below in the article.
- Now, register yourself if you are a new user. By selecting the state. Also, select the district.
- Now, go with the further procedure carefully. And if you facing any kind of problem in applying for the same. Then ask your queries to the soilhealth 6.dac.gov.in/account/login expert with the help of given below comment box.