Merit Cum Mean Scholarship is available now. The candidates who want to apply for the MCM Scholarship can now submit the MCMS Application Form via the National Scholarship Portal 2019-20. The candidates can get the benefit of MCM Scholarship 2019 via applying for the same. The candidate can get the direct link to the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Online Portal 2019 to apply for the Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
For you, all we have added a link below from which you can easily apply for the Merit cum Means Scholarship form Pdf and also the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Registration From 2019 so be regular on this page for the latest updates and the info for free and for more info CLICK HERE
Merit Come Means Scholarship 2019
|Name of the Scholarship||Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019|
|Scholarship Comes Under||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt Of India|
|Blog About||Scholarship Registration|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Starting date of Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2019-20||July 2019|
|Pre Matric Scholarship last date to apply 2019||October of 2019|
|mcm scholarship sanctioned list 2018-19||Check on the website|
|Location||All Over India|
Important dates that need to be a focus for the minority Scholarship
|Starting Date of the Merit Cum Mean Scholarship Registration||July – august 2019|
|Last date of the mcm scholarship 2019-20||September- October 2019|
|Last Date of the Verification Directly||October 2019|
|Lst date of the Institute Verification for the NSP 2019 20||October 2019|
Who can apply for this scholarship?
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must belong to Minority communities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Parsis/Zoroastrians).
- Must be pursuing a technical or professional course at the undergraduate or postgraduate level from a recognized institution.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Must belong to the family where the annual income is not more than INR 2.50 Lakhs from all the sources
- Must get admission on the basis of the competitive entrance examination or must have scored at least 50% in class 12 or graduation (in case of direct admission).
MCMS – www.minorityaffairs.gov.in Scheme
The provided Scheme is for the students who want to study but don’t have enough sources to pay the Fess of their Education. The candidates unable to carry their Education Expenses are only able to get the benefit of such schemes. The Minority Affairs of India has released Many schemes in favor of such students. They have released many Minority Scholarship for the students in the form of post-matric scholarship, pre-matric scholarship, and MCMS. The MCM Scholarship is a great initiative for the eligible candidates to get the benefit to pursue further studies in an appropriate institute
And if you are facing any issue then send your problem and queries to us via comments we are here to help you and always available for you
Eligibility Criteria of the MCMS
- Student must be passed the Senior secondary with at least 50 % marks
- Student must be pursuing any type of PG medical or Engineering or diploma courses
- The family Income must not exceed 250000
- Applicant must be Indian
Selection Criteria of the MCMS
The Selection for the scholarship is based on the :
- The previous academic marks
- Based on the merit list
Documents required for the Merit Cum Mean Scholarship
- Photograph of the student
- College Verification form
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous examination mark-sheet
Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship – MCM scholarships.gov.in
The candidates were eagerly waiting for the Minority Affairs Scholarships. So, now you can easily get the MCM Scholarship Application Form 2019 submitted. We would advise you to be in touch to get the regular updates of the scholarships.gov.in MCM Scholarship 2019. For more info regarding the www.minorityaffairs.gov.in Scholarship, you can get the details of the Merit Cum Means Scholarships 2019 Form.
Benefits of the MCMS
- Students will get about 20000 INR Per Year or less for the course fees
- Students Hostelers will get the maintenance allowance of 1000 PM for 10 months
- Students Day Scholars will get the maintenance allowance of 500 PM for 10 months
Merit Cum Means Scholarship – National Scholarship Portal 2019-20
- Firstly you need to visit the official site of the NSP i.e. National Scholarship Portal.
- You can pay a direct visit to the official site by hitting the CLICK HERE Link that is mentioned at the end of the blog.
- Then you need to register yourself, as a new user by entering the required details in the appropriate tabs.
- To apply for the Merit Cum Means Scholarships you need to give your domicile details, name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID and then select the scholarship to apply for the Merit Means Scholarship.
- After the completion of this process, the site will make an OTP.
- Use the OTP as the Mobile Verification number.
- Get the Mobile Number verified using the OTP number.
- Then submit the Merit Cum Means Application Form.
- The filling and submission of the Form will create an Application ID and Password for future references.
P.S. – No changes can be made once the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form has been submitted.
Do drop a comment in the below section to get the solution of your queries. Also, make a regular visit to our official site REVALUATION to get regular updates related to the post.