The DUET Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website. Those candidates were waiting for the admit card for the Delhi University entrance test. All of them are informed that they can now download their admit card by visiting the official website. The entrance exam is conducted by Delhi University every year. Exam UG / PG / M.Phil./ Ph.D. Is held for the course. This year also the exam will be conducted for which the department has issued the admit cards. Here is all the information about DUET. You can read this article completely to get all the information.
DUET Admit Card 2020
DUET Admit Card 2020 has been declared by the department. Delhi University Entrance Test will be conducted from 6 to 12 September 2020. Candidates who want to join this exam should go to the official website and download their admit card. To download the admit card, the candidate needs to have login details. If you do not know how to download the admit card, then the admit card download process is given here. By following this process, you can easily download your admit card.
DUET UG/ PG/ M.Phil./ Ph.D. Admit Card 2020
|Authority Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|University Name||Delhi University (DU)|
|Course Name||UG/ PG/ M.Phil./ Ph.D.|
|Exam Date||6th To 12th September 2020|
Delhi University Entrance Exam Date 2020
All courses of Delhi University UG / PG / M.Phil./ Ph.D. Admit cards have been issued to students who have filled the registration form. For their information, let us know that the DUET exam will be held from 6 September 2020 to 12 September 2020. Candidates can download their admit card and participate in the DUET exam.
DUET Entrance Exam Centers
- Delhi (NCR)
Information On Delhi University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Full Name of the Applicant (आवेदक का पूरा नाम)
- Name of the Candidate’s Father (उम्मीदवार के पिता का नाम)
- The venue of the Exam Centre (परीक्षा केंद्र का स्थान)
- Registration Number (पंजीकरण संख्या)
- Name of the Test Centre (टेस्ट सेंटर का नाम)
- Signature of the Board Counselor (बोर्ड काउंसलर का हस्ताक्षर)
- Examination Centre Code (परीक्षा केंद्र कोड)
- Gender (Male/ Female) (लिंग -पुरुष /महिला)
- Date & Time of the Test (टेस्ट की तारीख और समय)
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board (परीक्षा संचालन बोर्ड का नाम)
- Photograph of the Candidate (अभ्यर्थी का फोटो)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth (आवेदक की जन्म तिथि)
- Name of the Written Test (लिखित परीक्षा का नाम)
- Category of the Contender (दावेदार की श्रेणी)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature (आवेदक के हस्ताक्षर के लिए स्थान)
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers (परीक्षा के लिए महत्वपूर्ण दिशा-निर्देश)
- Duration of the Online Test (ऑनलाइन टेस्ट की अवधि)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature (इनविजिलेटर के हस्ताक्षर के लिए स्थान)
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall (परीक्षा हॉल में रिपोर्टिंग का समय)
Steps To Download DUET 2020 Admit Card
- To download the DUET Admit Card, first of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the DUET Admit Card 2020 link on the official website of Delhi University.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter your login details here and click on the submit button below.
- Now your DUET entrance test admit card 2020 will be shown on the screen.
- Check all the information given on Delhi University Entrance Test Admit Card 2020.
- You can download your admit card from here.