Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 is going on for the information of the candidates who want to get the Sarthar Pattel Scholarship, let them fill the scholarship form before the last date. Students who need it will be given a scholarship. Here all information about Sarthar Pattel Scholarship 2020 is available. To get all the information, you can read this blog in full and fill up Sardar Patel’s scholarship form and get selected in the scholarship.
Sardar Patel Scholarship for students pursuing Graduation
Sardar Patel Scholarship is awarded to students who are studying in undergraduate programs in the first year the second year and have stream arts, commerce, science, or special education. The scholarship amount of ₹ 15000 will be given to needy students in the Sardar Patel Scholarship. By getting this amount, they can complete their education. The scholarship is very beneficial for those students who are unable to complete their studies due to poverty, they are provided scholarship assistance and they are able to complete their studies.
Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility criteria
To get the Sardar Patel scholarship, the candidate has to meet the following criteria, a list of all these criteria is given below which you can check.
- Sardar Patel scholarship is for Indian citizens only.
- This scholarship is only for students who are involved in a 3-year graduation program like Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education-First Year, Second Year
- Applicants are required to bring at least 50 marks in the 12TH board.
- Interested candidate’s family annual income should be less than 6 lakhs
- Only those candidates who are doing graduation can apply in this scholarship. Which is a recognized college and university
Documents Required to Fill Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Applicant must have a photo identity proof.
- Proof of address is necessary for your address proof.
- One copy each of class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Fee receipt and certificate of admission for the current academic year.
- Copy of passbook of applicant’s bank accounts for a scholarship.
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Deadline||31-May-20|
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Class / Course||Science, Art|
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Sardar Patel Scholarship Awarded Amount||RS 15,000|
Important Dates for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
|Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020||Important Dates|
|Beginning of application process||21 Jan 20|
|Last date to apply||31 May 20|
|Screening of scholarship applications||12 Jun 20|
|Telephonic interviews held on||28 Jun 20|
|Final interview call||16 Jul 20|
How to Apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020?
- First, the applicant has to visit buddy4study online portal
- Now complete the login process with your registered ID and go to the scholarship page
- If you have not registered yet, you can register via your email, Facebook, Gmail account on buddy4study which is absolutely free.
- After successfully completing the registration process, you will now go to the detail page about the Sardar Patel Scholarship.
- Now you will see the Apply Now button below, click on it
- Now a form will open in front of you, enter all the necessary information in it and upload your documents.
- After successfully filling the information, click on the submit button