NIFT Online Application Form is here as the students are waiting for it for so long and now the wait is over as the NIFT will release it and you can download it here on the post as we have added a link for you below which will help you to access the NIFT Admission 2021 by which you can be part of the college. In this blog, you all will get to know the eligibility selection process cut off Age Criteria Application Fee Documents Required and the exam date
Latest Updates: Get the NIFT Admission 2021 from here with the help of the link we have added in this article Below
NIFT Online Application Form 2021
After the Completion of the NIFT Form 2021, Apply Online will release the NIFT Counselling 2021 so the student has to gear up fast as the seat availability is quite low and the no of candidates applying is quite high so apply it as quick as you can as if you miss the opportunity then it will be gone. After the submission, the college will release the NIFT Counselling 2021 from which the students are selected on the basis of their marks and the cut-offs. Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates and genuine information on a single click and if you are facing any issue and want more info then visit the official page of the National Institute of Fashion and Technology.
NIFT Admission 2021 – Details Here
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Fashion and Technology (NIFT)|
|NIFT Courses||All type of PG and UG Courses (Fashion and Technology)|
|Blog About||NIFT Online Application Form 2021|
|Location of the College||Delhi|
|Official website of NIFT||nift.ac.in|
NIFT 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online Registration Starting Date – In October Last 2019
- Registration Last Date – 21st January 2021
- Last Date to Register With Late Fees – 24 January 2021
- Edit Window – 25 January 2021 to 28 January 2021
- Admit Card – 01 Feb 2021
- NIFT Entrance Exam 2021 – 14 Feb 2021
- NIFT Result 2021 – In Feb or March 2021
- NIFT Final Result 2021 – May or June 2021
- NIFT Counselling 2021 – June 2021
NIFT Eligibility Criteria [NIFT Online Application Form]
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021 for you all Below :
- Educational Qualification
|B.F.Tech (Apparel Production):||
- Age Criteria – For UG Programme the upper age limit is 23 Yrs and for SC St age relaxation is 5 Yrs, There is no Age limit for the PG Admissions
- Application Fees –
General, OBC-NCL 2000 INR SC, ST, and PWD 1000 INR
NIFT Exam Pattern 2021 for the NIFT Online Application Form
- The exam will be held in January and the exam will be offline held in Centers
- The Questions that Comes in the entrance exams are Multiple Choice and can vary from different Topics
- 2 hours will be given for B.Des and M.Des Entrance Exam and 3 Hours for B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, and MFM entrance exams
- The Question Paper will Come In English Medium
- There Will be no Negative Marking
|For M.F.Tech, MFM and B.F.Tech||For B.Des|
|Case Study||25 (40 for MFM)||–|
|Quantitative Ability||30 (10 for MFM)||20|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||15|
|Communication Ability and English Comprehension||45 (50 for MFM)||50 (25 each)|
|Total||150 questions||100 questions|
NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
NIFT Exam Syllabus 2019 will not be the Same for the CAT And GAT.
As the GAT Includes the
- Leadership qualities
- Problem-solving approach
- Communication ability
- English comprehension
- Analytical & logical ability
- General knowledge and current affairs
- Quantitative ability
And CAT have
- Design & discernment abilities
- Observation power and creativity are assessed
NIFT Admit Card 2021 NIFT Online Application Form
NIFT Admit Card Will be release Soon as the official Authorities will declare the notification about the hall ticket. The NIFT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be expected to Declared in January, As you don’t have to wander on any other site you can download it from our page as we will add the admit card Download link soon on this page after the official declaration. All you have to do is kindly be regular on our page and be updated from our Page Revaluation.
NIFT Result 2021
The Result of the NIFT entrance test will be available after the exam and the interview and you can check the result online. You can check the NIFT 2021 Result by the roll number, Date of birth, or the Application number. The Expected Date in which the result will be declared in the month of February and March. The Result includes all the details and the qualifying marks of the Candidates and which will decide the admission to the National Institute of Fashion and Technology (NIFT).
NIFT Counselling 2021
The NIFT 2021 Counselling Will be tarted from June 2021 and the Counselling will be for those who have qualified the Entrance examination and the Interview as for the Counselling you will have to register yourself first and the counseling will be based on the ranked Merit list. The Documents Verification will also be done when the counseling take place
Documents Required for the Documents Verification for NIFT Online Application Form
- Bank Draft
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Pass certificate
- Passport size photo
- Category certificate
- Medical Certificate
How to Apply for the NIFT Online Application Form
- First, you have to visit the official page of the National Institute of Fashion and Technology (NIFT)
- Then the Home page will appear on your Screen
- On the home page Clicked on the admission tab
- Then click on the NIFT Admission 2021
- Now Register Yourself
- And Fill the application Form
- Add the Documents
- Pay the application fees
- Now click Submit
- In the last print out your Payment Confirmation Slip
CLICK HERE to Apply for the NIFT Form 2021 and be regular on our page Revaluation for the latest updates and Information
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. How could I enter the NIFT?
Ans – By Filling the application form and qualifying for the entrance examinations
2. What is the difference between NID and NIFT?
Ans – NID is the National Institute of Designing and NIFT is the National Institute of Fashion and Technology
3. Can I fill the NIFT form I am studying in class 12th?
Ans- Yes You can please read the Education Qualification required for the admission we have added above in the post
4. What is the procedure for applying master’s in NIFT?
Ans- Read the Eligibility Criteria
5. When can we fill out the NIFT application form?
Ans- The dates will be available soon
6. How to apply for a scholarship in NIFT?
Ans – Go to the official website of the NIFT.
7. How do I get prepared for the NIFT entrance exam?
Ans – You can use Study material books and other online courses that will help you to crack the NIFT test.