ITI admission form 2020 Maharashtra – Released you can visit the official site of the DVET College that is dvet.gov.in to fill the ITI Admission Form 2020 and also you can find the official link to apply for the admission.dvet.gov.in 2020 at the end of the post. Be in touch with us to www.dvet.gov.in Result 2020 as well as dvet gov in Online Application Form. Steps to fill ITI Admission 2020 Maharashtra form and also you can find ITI Counselling Date 2020 results and merit list too at the end of the post.
ITI Admission 2020 Maharashtra Date – ITI Online Form 2020
The ITI DVET gov in Online Application Form is here Candidates who are willing to fill this form can now easily access to the site and fill the form easily. DVET Maharashtra 2020 have low seats availability so you have to fill the ITI Admission 2020 Mumbai Application Form as soon as possible because the seats are low and the number of students who want to get admission is quite high. the dates are near and will be close in few days so you have to be quick as possible and gear up before you miss the great opportunity to be apart of Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra State.
Form Fees of dvet gov in Online Application Form – DVET Admission Portal
Interested Students have to fill the ITI Admission 2020 Maharashtra Form before the Deadline and students have to keep in mind applying for the admission will be under several rules and regulation, Students have to provide right and actual information to the authorities
- Students who come in a reservation category – 100 INR
- For Students who come in Unreservation category- 150 INR
- For Students who are non Maharashtrians -300 INR
- Students who come in NRI category – 500 INR
ITI Admission Form 2020 Maharashtra Eligibility – DVET Login
Candidates have to fill the ITI Admission 2020 Mumbai Form 2020 according to the eligibility norms of the DVET Online Form. We provide you all the information about the Eligibility criteria of the college and all the other information related to the post just be in touch with us.
- Students have to complete the 10th and 12th form any of the state or other board.
- Age to apply for the DVET Admission 2020 is 14 yrs
- The student must have Domicile Certificate
- Have all documents for taking an ITI Admission 2020 Mumbaiin a reserved category
ITI Counselling Date 2020 – DVET Admission maharashtra.in
After filling the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra State Admission form 2020 the authorities will soon release the Counselling list with the official release date for those students who are selected and gain good marks in the examination Portal and all the information regarding this will only conduct from the main authorities of the college and you can also visit the website for admission.dvet.gov.in 2020.
How to apply for the ITI Admission 2020 Mumbai Application Form
- First, you have to visit the official Online Portal the college that is www.dvet.gov.in
- Then you have to find a link of ITI Admission Form 2020
- click on the link a new page opens with an ITI Admission 2020 Mumbai Application Form
- Fill the form with the correct information
- Submit the Form
- save it for future preference
डीव्हीईटी महाराष्ट्र आयटीआय प्रवेश 2020 अर्ज
आयटीआय मुंबईच्या अधिकृत वेबसाइटद्वारे कोणत्याही इंटरनेट प्रवेश पॉईंटवरुन उमेदवार प्रवेश घेऊ शकतात. फॉर्म सबमिट करण्यापूर्वी उमेदवारांना पात्रता निकष आणि इतर तपशील काळजीपूर्वक वाचण्याची सल्ला देण्यात येते. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवार आयटीआय मुंबई प्रवेश 201 9 च्या ऑनलाइन नोंदणी / अर्जाचा फॉर्म थेट दुव्याद्वारे देखील भरू शकतात.