The most prestigious exam which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology GATE 2021 Registration started on 1st September 2021. By this exam, the student can take admission into various courses like M.tech and M.sc program in all national institute. By this Gate, score candidate can GATE Online Form 2021 candidate login also get admission in various jobs in PSUs as a Junior Engineer. Candidate can also get admission in various P.HD program by this exam. This is a national level exam which is conducted by IIT every year. so all those candidates who are curiously waiting for the application form have no longer to wait. Candidate can check GATE 2021 registration, GATE 2021 organizing institute, GATE 2021 Application Form last date, GATE 2021 result, GATE eligibility percentage in B.Tech GATE 2021 eligibility criteria BY this page. The application form is released now on the official portal of IIT.
Latest Updates: Get the GATE Exam Form 2021 from here with the help of the link we have added in the article below For you all
Brief Information – (IIT Bombay GATE 2021) GATE Online Form 2021
|GATE Application form 2021 Starting Date||14th September 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||30th September 2020|
|Last Date with Late Fees||07th October 2020|
|Admit Card Download||8th January 2021|
|Exam Date Of GATE 2021||5th February 2021
6th February 2021
7th February 2021
12th February 2021
13th February 2021
14th February 2021
|Result Declaration||22nd March 2021|
|Counseling Process||1st and 2ND Week Of April|
Eligibility Criteria _ GATE 2021 Application Form Download
- Candidate should be a citizen of India, Foreign Candidate can also apply
- There is no age limit to apply for GATE 2021
- Candidate should have an appropriate Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Gate 2021 Syllabus | IIT Bombay GATE 2021 syllabus (GATE 2021 Registration)
- Statics– Linear algebra, calculus, Inference, Design Of Experience
- Civil Engineering– Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering– Fluids Mechanic, Calculation, Thermodynamics
- Petroleum Engineering– Linear Algebra, Oil and gas
- Architecture– Construction, and Management, Building Material
Application Fee | GATE Eligibility Criteria 2021
About The GATE 2021 Exam (GATE 2021 notification pdf) _ GATE 2021 Login
All candidate who is eagerly waiting for the application form has no longer to wait. The office has released the application form. All the process is going through GOAPS. This exam is going to conduct by the IIT Bombay on the 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th. 14th February 2021. All the procedure of Application Process is given on this page. For more information stay connected with our page. We are here yo provide you with the relevant information by our page.
Details Mention On The GATE 2021 Application Form
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Contact Number
- Income Information
- Gender Mention
- Academic Detail
- Mother’s name
- Caste Recognition
- Postal address
GATE Admit Card 2021 _ GOAPS 2021
After the successful completion of the application process, the official will release the admit card in the month of January 2021. candidate can download the admit card after the official release of admit card. Stay with this page for more latest updates regarding GATE 2021 Admit Card.
GATE 2021 Result | GATE 2021 Application Form Date _ GATE Online Form 2021
Candidate can download the result after the declaration of result which is going to release in the month of March 2021. Go to the official site for the latest notification regarding the lt date announcement. The direct link to the official is given on this page. For more information stay connected with our page regarding the lt and further counseling process.
How To apply for the GATE Exam Form 2021
- The GATE application process is online mode.
- Candidates can obtain the application form the Official site www.gate.iitd.ac.in
- For the Online application, the candidate must visit the official website
- The candidate must read and understand the prospectus before applying.
- Candidates mention the date of birth should be in the figure.
- The candidate writes a permanent identification in the application form.
- Candidates submit their application form to the official site.