The most prestigious exam which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology GATE 2020 Registration started on 1st September 2019. By this exam, the student can take admission into various courses like M.tech and M.sc program in all national institute. By this Gate, score candidate can GATE Online Form 2020 candidate login also get admission in various jobs in PSUs as a Junior Engineer. Candidate can also get admission in various P.HD program by this exam. This is a national level exam which is conducted by IIT every year. so all those candidates who are curiously waiting for the application form have no longer to wait. Candidate can check GATE 2020 registration, GATE 2020 organizing institute, GATE 2019 Application Form last date, GATE 2019 result, GATE eligibility percentage in B.Tech GATE 2020 eligibility criteria BY this page. The application form is released now on the official portal of IIT.
Brief Information – gate.iitd.ac.in 2020 ( IIT Delhi GATE 2020 )GATE Online Form 2020
|GATE Application form 2020 Starting Date||1st September 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||24th September 2019|
|Admit Card Download||3rd January 2020|
|Exam Date Of GATE 2020||1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th February 2020|
|Result Declaration||16th march 2019|
|Counseling Process||1st and 2ND Week Of April|
Eligibility Criteria _ GATE 2019 Application Form Download
- Candidate should be a citizen of India, Foreign Candidate can also apply
- There is no age limit to apply for GATE 2020
- Candidate should have an appropriate Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Exam pattern ( GATE Online Form 2020 )
|Paper 1||General Aptitude||65 QUES||100||3 hours|
|Paper 2||Engineering Mathematics||65 QUES||100||3 hours|
|Paper 3||Subject Specification||65 QUES||100||3 hours|
Gate 2020 Syllabus | IIT Delhi GATE 2020 syllabus (GATE 2020 Registration)
- Statics– Linear algebra, calculus, Inference, Design Of Experience
- Civil Engineering– Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering– Fluids Mechanic, Calculation, Thermodynamics
- Petroleum Engineering– Linear Algebra, Oil and gas
- Architecture– Construction, and Management, Building Material
Application Fee | GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019
About The GATE 2020 Exam (GATE 2020 notification pdf) _ GATE 2019 Login
All candidate who is eagerly waiting for the application form has no longer to wait. The office has released the application form. All the process is going through GOAPS. This exam is going to conduct by the IIT Delhi on the 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th February 2020. All the procedure of Application Process is given on this page. For more information stay connected with our page. We are here yo provide you with the relevant information by our page.
Details Mention On The GATE 2020 Application Form
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Contact Number
- Income Information
- Gender Mention
- Academic Detail
- Mother’s name
- Caste Recognition
- Postal address
GATE Admit Card 2020 _ GOAPS 2020
After the successful completion of the application process, the official will release the admit card in the month of January 2020. candidate can download the admit card after the official release of admit card. Stay with this page for more latest update regarding GATE 2020 Admit Card.
GATE 2020 Result | GATE 2020 Application Form Date _ GATE Online Form 2020
Candidate can download the result after the declaration of result which is going to release in the month of March 2020. Go to the official site for the latest notification regarding the lt date announcement. The direct link to the official is given on this page. For more information stay connected with our page regarding the lt and further counselling process.
How To apply GATE 2020 Exam Date | GATE 2020 Website
- The GATE application process is online mode.
- Candidates can obtain the application form Official site www.gate.iitd.ac.in
- For the Online application, the candidate must visit the official website
- The candidate must read and understand the prospectus before applying.
- Candidates mention the date of birth should be in the figure.
- The candidate writes a permanent identification in the application form.
- Candidates submit their application form to the official site.